Jump on the WGN
Welcome to the pink side.
The Digital Project Manager position is responsible for acting as the single point of contact for both internal resources and client deliverables, liaising directly with the Traffic Manager to manage the daily workflow of BRND WGN’s digital team. This role will serve as the main point of contact for all digital project requests. The selected candidate will also be responsible for developing project schedules and daily allocations for our digital resources.
- Work with Traffic Manager and Head of Digital to ensure projects are delivered to spec and within budget
- Work with Digital Creative Lead to ensure projects are delivered to high quality creative
- Act as liaison between client services, client lead, UX/UI team and digital team
- Facilitate communication with the client throughout the project development process
- Maintain constant communication with the digital team throughout the project lifecycle
- Ensure all project content, feedback and approvals are obtained from the client on schedule
- Liaise with digital creative team to make sure all designs fall within project specifications
- Manage project resources to ensure all project milestones are met and deadlines kept
- Review project time and expense reports throughout the development process (prepare reports for billing)
- Schedule digital team resources—together with Traffic Manager—to maximise billable hours
- Schedule all digital meetings, WIPs and presentations
- Ensure time-sheets are completed and up-to-date (on a daily basis)
- Provide daily project and resource updates to Head of Digital
- Pass on all relevant documentation to client for a successful digital project handover
- Seek opportunities to develop skills / conduct research when all tasks are complete
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Ability to manage a team, multitask and prioritise under pressure with tight deadlines
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to create, monitor and maintain schedules and budgets
- Experience in Client Services
- Basic understanding of UX/UI & web development process will be considered an asset
2—3 years in a relevant field (Digital Project Management considered an asset)
As a senior developer you will be responsible for the definition and implementation of individual digital solutions for our clients.
You will be able to plan and implement all areas of the software lifecycle with minimal supervision. You will be expected to work with the Head of Digital and the Digital Project Manager to ensure all strategic project decisions adhere to global strategy and are delivered within the agreed scope. You will also be expected to supervise juniors and seniors alike.
Senior developers shall also form part of the proposal and planning stages of the technical specification cycle at BRND WGN.
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented Design
- Considerable experience with PHP, Git, and MySQL
- Familiarity with Laravel Framework
- Basic server administration experience
- Experience using Bootstrap, as well as LESS and/or Sass
- Love for clean, standards-compliant, well-tested, well patterned, code
- Passion for software development and learning
- Ability to solve problems quickly, inventively and resourcefully
- Ability to produce and maintain technical documentation
- Ability to communicate technical issues/concepts clearly and effective
- 3+ years in a professional development capacity
- Experience implementing responsive frontend code
- Familiarity with TDD & PHPUnit
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Experience developing RESTful APIs
- Experience with modern frontend frameworks such as Ember, Angular, VueJS, Backbone, etc.
- Experience with Vagrant, Continuous Delivery/Deployment, Linux admin, and server configuration